- Casuarina Curry catering services available for all functions
- Minimum order is 10pax for Self-Collection. All Self-Collection orders to be collected at 187 Macpherson Road, S (348545).
- Minimum order is 20 pax for disposable delivery.
- Orders must be placed minimum 5 days in advance.
- All Price inclusive of 7% GST.
- To ensure that you have placed your order successfully you should receive a copy of your order to your email.
- The catering manager will contact you within 1 day to confirm the details provided to us and also the availability for your time slot.
- Full Payment is required to confirm the order.
- Any changes to your order must be made 1 week before the order date.
- All food must be consumed within 2 hours of delivery
- For order cancellation , the cut-off is 3 days before the event for a full refund, or else 50% payment will be forfeited.
- If cancellation is made on the day of the event, the total sum of the order will be forfeited.
- Packing material will not be provided as it is against the SFA law
Welcome to Casuarina Curry Restaurant
In the 1950s my great-grandfather used to run a restaurant together with with my great-granduncle. At the age of 20 my grandfather came to Singapore to join his dad in business. He learned the skills at a very fast phase.
When my great-grandfather left to India, my grandfather started his own restaurant at Tanjong Pagar named “RAMAKRISHNA VILAS”. He went through many hurdles back then. In 1983 the restaurant location was claimed by the government and he started “NEW INDIAN” restaurant at Maxwell Road the very same year. That too did not end up well for him; he suffered losses which forced him to sell his landed property to settle debts.
He then started another restaurant at Jalan Kayu. My eldest uncle Ramanan who just finished his national service also joined the family busines. This is when our business picked up and became promising. Unfortunately, in the 1990s that area was claimed by the government too. The restaurant was then shifted to Sembawang and subsequently to Ang Mo Kio.
On 1st January 1993, CASUARINA CURRY opened its doors at 126 CASUARINA ROAD. If you have been wondering about it why we have that name, you know it now! We then shifted to the currently situated 136, 138 Casurina Road.
Casuarina Curry has been the pride of our family. We have been recognized by the media including the Straits Times and Mediacorp. We have also represented our nation for “Singapore Day” which has been celebrated in countries like New York, China and London. We have also made Pratas for our previous and current prime minister during the swearing-in ceremony.
We now have 5 restaurants run by our family members including the newly opened outlet at 187 Macpherson Road. Together with the help of my uncles and the partnership of