- Casuarina Curry Christmas Indian catering services available.
- Minimum 20pax – Self-Collection @ 187 Macpherson Rd, S(348545)
- Minimum 30pax – One Way Drop-off Delivery Charge @ $53.50.
- Minimum 70pax – Full buffet set up and transportation $107.00.
- Full buffet set up is not available on 24/12/2022 , 25/12/2022 & 26/12/2022.
- We use disposable plastic containers for packing & aluminum trays for fried items & naan.
- Payment terms- Full Payment is required for the confirmation of your order.
Any Cancellations made the day before or on the day of the event; full payment has to be made.
Any cancellation made prior to that will result in a 50% forfeit.
- Customers are advised to consume food within 3 hours upon delivery/collection.
- Kindly do allow a buffer time of +/- 30minutes for drop-off deliveries during this festive season.
- All necessary disposable plates & cutleries will be provided; for Full Menu Ordered.
- Orders must be placed minimum 5 days in advance.
- All Price inclusive of 7% GST.
- To ensure that you have placed your order successfully you should receive a copy of your order to your email.
- The catering manager will contact you within 1 day to confirm the details provided to us and also the availability for your time slot.
- Any changes to your order must be made 1 week before the order date.
- Packing material will not be provided as it is against the SFA law.
Welcome to Casuarina Curry Restaurant
In the 1950s my great-grandfather used to run a restaurant together with with my great-granduncle. At the age of 20 my grandfather came to Singapore to join his dad in business. He learned the skills at a very fast phase.
When my great-grandfather left to India, my grandfather started his own restaurant at Tanjong Pagar named “RAMAKRISHNA VILAS”. He went through many hurdles back then. In 1983 the restaurant location was claimed by the government and he started “NEW INDIAN” restaurant at Maxwell Road the very same year. That too did not end up well for him; he suffered losses which forced him to sell his landed property to settle debts.
He then started another restaurant at Jalan Kayu. My eldest uncle Ramanan who just finished his national service also joined the family busines. This is when our business picked up and became promising. Unfortunately, in the 1990s that area was claimed by the government too. The restaurant was then shifted to Sembawang and subsequently to Ang Mo Kio.
On 1st January 1993, CASUARINA CURRY opened its doors at 126 CASUARINA ROAD. If you have been wondering about it why we have that name, you know it now! We then shifted to the currently situated 136, 138 Casurina Road.
Casuarina Curry has been the pride of our family. We have been recognized by the media including the Straits Times and Mediacorp. We have also represented our nation for “Singapore Day” which has been celebrated in countries like New York, China and London. We have also made Pratas for our previous and current prime minister during the swearing-in ceremony.
We now have 5 restaurants run by our family members including the newly opened outlet at 187 Macpherson Road. Together with the help of my uncles and the partnership of