Are all participants fully vaccinated..?
Terms & Conditions
- All participants must be fully vaccinated to take part in the workshop.
- Please take note the workshop will only be confirmed if there are a minimum of 8 participants.
- Participants must be 10 years old and above.
- We require full payment to confirm the slot.
- No cancellation or changing of slots allowed once booking is made.
- If the payment is made and the slot is unavailable due to insufficient participants, we will offer other available slots to choose from.
- We cannot guarantee a slot due to the minimum attendance requirement.
- Our prata chef will conduct the workshop.
- Maximum 16 participants only per slot.
- Participants cannot interminglea due to safe distancing measures.
- Participants are to wear their masks at all point of time, except when dining.
- Since it is a mask on class, no safe distancing is required in group size of less than 10 pax.
- The prata Workshop will be held at: 187 Macpherson Road, S-348545.
- All prata doughs flipped by participants will not be cooked due to hygiene reason.
- Avoid wearing watch, bracelet and rings during the workshop.
The prata work shop consists of the following
- A brief introduction of prata, its history and dough making procedures.
- Verbal explanation with demo on flipping the prata.
- Q&A session if any.
- Hands on experience flipping pratas.
- Dining the best pratas in Singapore!!!
- Certificate of participation.
- No kneading of dough will be done by participants.